Just bought some vegetables you want to sauté into a tasty dish but want to make sure you got the technique down? Check out this video and look down below for a step-by-step on how:
- Wash and cut up your produce.
- Thinly coat a shallow pan in olive oil and set over a heated stovetop.
- Throw in your vegetables, though make sure they are not stacked on top of each other too much.
- Stir around your vegetables in the pan frequently until they are tender and start to brown.
- Season your vegetables with whatever spices you please.
- Serve over rice, meat, both or neither!