Make a fresh coleslaw with our produce by grating some fruits and vegetables!
Here’s a step-by-step below:
- Take any arrangement of produce you would like, such as cabbage, apples, parsley and carrots.
- Use a grater to shred the produce into a big bowl.
- Mix them all together, and add either lemon dressing or mayonnaise, depending on your resources.
- Lemon dressing: Mix together 1/4 cup olive oil, 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 finely cut garlic clove (found on our Fresh Moves buses), 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cumin (Cookie and Kate).
- Mix in your choice of lemon dressing or mayonnaise, and you are ready to serve.